Title Crafters is an open-source AI-powered title generator that crafts compelling titles & headlines for your blogs and articles.
It uses OpenAI’s GPT-4/GPT-3.5 Turbo to generate catchy blog and article titles based on 25+ popular copywriting frameworks like AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action).
Simply enter a content idea and specify options like tone, language, and framework – Title Crafters handles the rest.
Supported Copywriting Frameworks:
1. BAB. The Before-After-Bridge writing framework is a persuasive technique in which you first describe the problem (Before), then illustrate how things could be after the solution is implemented (After), and finally introduce your product, service, or idea as the Bridge that enables this transformation.
2. PAS. The Problem-Agitate-Solve (PAS) framework identifies a problem, intensifies emotional engagement by agitating it, then offers a solution.
3. FAB. The Feature-Advantage-Benefit (FAB) framework describes a product’s features, explains their advantages, and highlights the benefits for the user.
4. 4Cs. Clear, Concise, Compelling, and Credible—emphasize delivering an easily understandable, brief, intriguing, and trustworthy message to engage and persuade readers effectively.
5. 4Us. The 4 U’s represent a formula for writing compelling headlines or content, encompassing the need to make it Urgent, Unique, Useful, and Ultra-specific.
6. AIDA. Attention – Interest – Desire – Action
7. A-forest. Persuasive writing technique that stands for Alliteration, Facts, Opinions, Rhetorical Questions, Emotive Language, Statistics, and Triplet of three points or reasons.
8. The 5 basic objections. A method for creating effective sales copy by proactively anticipating and addressing the most common customer objections, namely lack of time, lack of money, doubts about its effectiveness, lack of trust, and feeling that the product is unnecessary.
9. PPPP. Picture – Paint a picture that gets attention and creates desire.
10. The psychological pull of Open Loops. Create a cliffhanger with your content.
11. The Reader’s Digest blueprint. According to famed copywriter John Caples, you can take great inspiration from studying the way that Reader’s Digest articles are composed.
12. Sonia Simone’s 5 Pieces Every Great Marketing Story Needs. You need a hero, You need a goal, You need conflict, You need a mentor, You need a moral.
13. Write to one person. Good advertising is written from one person to another.
14. The 3 Reasons Why. Why are you the best?, Why should I believe you?, Why should I buy right now?
15. Star – Story – Solution. Star – The main character of your story, Story – The story itself, Solution – An explanation of how the star wins in the end.
16. Star – Chain – Hook. Star – Your product/service/idea.
17. ACCA. Awareness – Comprehension – Conviction – Action.
18. The 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 Formula for Persuasive Copy. 1. What I’ve got for you 2. What it’s going to do for you 3. Who am I? 4. What you need to do next
19. So what? Every time you state something, ask yourself, So what?
20. AICPBSAWN. Attention – Biggest benefit, biggest problem you can solve, USP.
21. String of Pearls. String together a series of persuasive stories.
22. The Fan Dancer. Be specific without actually explaining anything.
23. The Approach Formula. Arrive at the problem Propose a solution Persuade the listener why your solution will work Reassure that you and your solution can be trusted Orchestrate an opportune opportunity to sell Ask for the order (or response).
24. Bob Stone’s Gem. Begin with your strongest benefit Expand on the most important benefit Tell exactly and in detail what they are going to get, including all the features and benefits Back up your statements with support copy Tell them what they’ll lose if they don’t act Sum up the most important benefits Make your call to action.
25. AIDCA. The 6+1 model copywriting formula is a framework that guides the creation of persuasive copy by capturing attention, building interest, creating desire, providing evidence, prompting action, addressing objections, and following up.
26. UPWORDS. Universal Picture Words Or Relatable, Descriptive Sentences.
27. OATH. Oblivious, Apathetic, Thinking, or Hurting.
How to use it:
1. Visit the Title Crafters app.
2. Input your OpenAI API key and select an AI model, either GPT-4 or GPT-3.5 Turbo.
3. Select one or multiple copywriting frameworks from the dropdown.
4. Specify your preferred language and select a tone from the dropdown options: Professional, Academic, Casual, Informative, or Storytelling.
5. Click the
Generate button to generate eye-catching titles.
Deploy it as your own web app
As an open-source project, Title Crafters can also be self-hosted. The codebase is available on GitHub to install and customize as needed.
npm install npm run build npm run dev