An AI-powered PDF summarizer to summarize any PDF documents using OpenAI’s advanced GPT-4 language model.
It allows you to upload a PDF file, and the app then sends the PDF text to a GPT-4 model, which has been fine-tuned on summarization data. GPT-4 analyzes the content and structure of the document and generates a summary at one of three levels of depth:
- Basic understanding
- Deep understanding: Multi-sentence summary capturing key concepts and events
- Completely dissected: For longer or more complex PDFs, provides a comprehensive multi-paragraph summary.
The GPT4 PDF Summarizer is an open-source project. Actively maintained and available for anyone to use or build upon. Easy to deploy on Vercel. Great for…
- Students and Academics: Enhance your study and research process by summarizing lengthy articles, research papers, and textbooks for quick reference and better comprehension.
- Business Professionals: Stay informed on industry trends, reports, and competitor analysis by summarizing large volumes of information quickly and efficiently.
- Content Creators and Editors: Optimize your writing and editing process by summarizing source materials and extracting key insights for your articles and publications.
How to use it:
1. Download & clone the repo from Github.
2. Upload a PDF document from local and select a summarizer intensity – Basic Understanding, Deep Understanding, and Completely Dissected.
3. Click the Summarize button. That’s it.